Processing of Personal Information
Luxury Prague Company sro, registered office at Jugoslávská 479/10, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, registered in the District Court at the Municipal Court in Prague under the file C 263541, ID: 05445566, processes your reservation, assessment of services within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
- first and last name
- email address
- other information provided on the booking form (note text or any additional booking information)
The processing of personal data is carried out by the administrator of Luxury Prague Company sro, registered office at Jugoslávská 479/10, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, registered in the District Court at the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 263541, ID: 05445566. Administrators can also process other processors, such as providers of manufacturing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the company.
Reasons for processing personal information
The specified personal data must be processed for the seamless use of the web site, the possibility of submitting a query through websites, sending a rating of services or making a reservation. Such processing is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation. These personal data will be processed by the Administrator for 3 years from the first processing of this personal data unless you agree to further processing.
According to the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right:
- ask us for information about the processing of your personal data, or to request a copy of this personal information
- request an explanation regarding our processing of personal information
- request us access to these data and let them update or repair
- require us to delete this personal data - but this deletion will result in termination of the contract negotiations and will only be made if the interests of the joint administrators do not outweigh your privacy
- If you are in doubt about compliance with personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, or the court.
Contact information and withdrawal of consent
Your consent to the processing of your personal information may be revoked at any time, for example by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to the address of the Administrator's location (see the Privacy section of this article).
Pro vytvoření rezervace nás prosím kontaktujte na e-mailové adrese firstname.lastname@example.org nebo tel.čísle +420 775 999 995. Děkujeme.